CLASSIC INCA TRAIL PREMIUM 7 Days/6 Nights
Perfect for those looking to experience the region’s archaeological and cultural treasures in a short amount of time, this adventure includes a four-day trek along the Inca Trail. This is one of the world’s best-known hikes and will reward those willing to break a sweat with a stunning combination of mountains capes, cloud forests, and jungles. We run our own treks, which ensures the fair treatment of our porters and quality equipment.
- Hike the most iconic route to Machu Picchu
- Follow the Magic ancient path
- Trek with expert local guides
- Enjoy fantastic Peruvian cuisine
- Hike through diverse ecosystems
- Spend a day exploring Machu Picchu
Day 1: Arrive Cusco
Arrive at any time at Cusco city. Free day for shopping and exploring the Incan city. Optional city tour, or just get used to the high altitude 3,400m / 11,000ft Cusco.
Overnight: Hotel in Cusco
Day 2: Cusco – Ollantaytambo
Enjoy a full day guided tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Stop at the Machu Picchu USA supported women’s weaving before exploring the Chinchero, Ollantaytambo and Pisac ruins. Break for lunch at Urubamba restaurant. Finish the day exploring the Pisac ruins with a local guide.
Overnight: Hotel in Cusco
Day 3: Classic Inca Trail Camp – Day 1
After a hearty breakfast, meet your guide and fellow group members and transfer to Piscacucho where you will start your Inca Trail trek! A 5-hour hike takes you through a little-visited section of the trail. Stop at Q’oriwayrachina for a spot of lunch, then cross the mighty Urubamba River at Q’ente, with an option to visit the archaeological sites of Wayna Q’ente and Llaqtapata. Set up camp nearby, in a fantastic site amidst Inca terraces. Trek: 11km, 5-6 hrs
Meals: L, D.
Day 4: Classic Inca Trail Camp – Day 2
Start early to climb the long steep path to WarmiWañusca, better known as Dead Woman’s Pass. This is the highest point of the trek at 4,198m (13,769 ft.). Most hikers reach camp by early afternoon, with ample time to rest and relax.
Meals: B, L, D.
Day 5: Classic Inca Trail Camp – Day 3
Cross two more passes and ruins along the way. The first pass is Runquraqay at 3,950m (13,113 ft.) where, on a clear day, hikers can catch a glimpse of the snow-capped Cordillera Vilcabamba. Hike through cloud forest on the gentle climb to the second pass of the day, walking through original Incan constructions. The highest point of the pass is 3,700m (12,136 ft.). On a clear day, enjoy the spectacular views of the Urubamba Valley. At 3,650m (11,972 ft.), reach the ruins of Phuyupatamarca, the “town above the clouds.” Camp here or go another 1.5 hrs. To the WiñayWayna ruins (“forever young”) located at 2,650m (8,694 ft.).
Meals: B, L, D.
Day 6: Explore the ancient city of Machu Picchu
The final day of the hike starts pre-dawn to reach the Sun Gate before sunrise. Wake up around 03:30 and walk to the checkpoint. Catch the first views of the breathtaking ruins of Machu Picchu on a clear day. Hike down to Machu Picchu for a guided tour of the site and free time to explore. Opt to visit the Inca Bridge, if time allows. Catch the bus to Aguas Calientes town. Eat and relax before your train back to Cusco in the afternoon.
Overnight: Hotel in Cusco.
Day 7: Cusco
Free time in the morning and transfer to the airport end of our services.
- Airport pick up from/to you hotel in Cusco
- Sacred Valley tour + Fees + buffet lunch
- Pre briefing about 4 day Classic Inca trail
- Ground transportation to the trailhead
- Qualify English speaking tour guide
- 03 Breakfast, 03 Lunches, 03 Dinner snacks, Available vegetarian food
- 03 nights hotel in Cusco
- 03 nights camping on Inca trail
- Camping gear, tents, sleeping mats, master chef and porters
- Admission ticket to Machu Picchu, Inca trail permits
- Bus down Machu Picchu /Aguas Calientes town
- Train services Aguas Calientes town – Ollantaytambo
- Bus services Ollantaytambo – Cusco
- Sleeping bag -10°, Walking poles (available for hire we us)
- Last day lunch and dinner
- Personal medication, insurances