CUSCO WALKING TOUR AND PISCO SOUR LESSON 2.5Hrs.
Discover the architectural majesty of Cusco and sample Peru’s tantalizing national drink during a 2.5-hour night walking tour of the city. Marvel at Cusco’s charming colonial buildings and impressive historical monuments; absorb the bohemian ambience of San Blas Square; and immerse yourself in the convivial vibrancy of a local bar to sample the legendary drink of Pisco.
Select your favorite Pisco flavor then combine it with fruity juices and tangy mixers to create your perfect cocktail. A personalized experience is guaranteed on this small-group tour, with numbers limited to 12 people.
- 2.5 hour walking tour and Pisco sour-making lesson in Cusco
- Stroll by Cusco Cathedral and La Compania church in Plaza de Armas
- Admire the artistry and masonry of Incan walls including the 12-angled stone
- Walk through the village-like San Blas plaza and capture alluring city views
- Learn how to make a pisco sour and choose your favorite pisco flavor by trying a few drinks at a nearby bar
- Sharpen your cocktail-mixing skills and become a pisco pro! Small-group tour with a maximum of 10 people
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Greet your knowledgeable guide at Plaza de Armas, a square hailed as the city’s social center, to begin your journey to the historical heart of Cusco. Marvel at the intricate façade of the Renaissance-style Cathedral and admire the baroque beauty of the 16th century La Compania church. Gain insight into the origins and cultural significance of these prominent structures from your expert guide.
Navigate the serpentine streets as you explore a rich tapestry of ancient Incan walls, colossal granite blocks and quaint colonial edifices. Catch a glimpse of a rare example of Incan masonry at the palace of Inca Rosa before ascending the gentle incline of a hill to San Blas, an atmospheric square with bohemian flair. Browse bespoke boutiques for artisan treasures, perusing handcrafted souvenirs while absorbing panoramic vistas of the city lights at night. After cultural enrichment, pleasure your palate with the sweet spirit of pisco in an ambient local bar.
Gain insight into the social significance and the complex production processes of the drink as your guide explains pisco’s pivotal place in Peruvian history. Sample a selection of pisco flavors then indulge your creative side by mixing your own personalized cocktail; sip your cosmopolitan creation as your tour concludes at the bar in central Cusco.
- Pick up from your hotel
- Professional tour guide
- Pisco Sour lesson
- Pisco tastings
- Walking tour around Cusco
- Extra beverages
- Entrances fees